Tuesday, August 01, 2006

random whatevers on a rainy tuesday morning

i can't think of any sentence structure to work on so i guess i'll just enumerate my thoughts.
  • its a quiet and gloomy morning. i wish i can enjoy it in my room... but i'm here at work because i have a murderous schedule...
  • went home after 2am i think. and i got to work at 8am. thank god i don't go out that often anymore... i want to rest up...
  • met up with my best friend last night. that was fun... some booze, lots of food, and a nice conversation which consisted a series of unresolved arguments that we'll continue arguing about 'til ages come.
  • i can't stop sketching right now. i want to post my sketches. still waiting for those "creative criticisms" to hit me.
  • my grammar isn't working today... wrong grammarage making me look like a speech impediment person. wakey wakey, brain...
  • i'm happy in this gloomy, cloudy day... there's still a bright yellow sun sparkling in my eye.
  • as much as i want to make this piece longer, i can't... my mind is stuck on thoughts of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww u mentioned me in ur blog ^_^ ..... haaaaaaay, yes its such a gloomy glum grim world right now. at least, m glad coz when you're there things are more bearable...... stuck on who? you? who's you? =P you pakipot ha, kainis =P

oh yeah, post mo that poem drawing thingey that just drives me nuts trying to read the words. asteeg yun!! ^_^