Friday, August 18, 2006

Its 2:38!

Setting:
In my room.

Atmosphere:
Quiet...

Basic Plot:
Outbursts about the digestion of the week's events.

Went out a while ago. Watched Session Road at Xeymaca. Hey, I'm really starting to like their sound. Nice company, I was with Cowgurl Anne, Gi, Wootie & hubby, and others. It was a quiet night beside a loud band. You get the drift... Anyway, I wasn't really planning to go out, but I did. I dunno, i just wanted to clear my head too i suppose. So did it? Nah. At least I had fun.
This whole week was a roller coaster ride. This night out was just a pleasant way to kick back and relax after all that... that...... i dunno what to call these days.
Eventful. I would say the week was eventful.
With all the tumbling down and the things I went through, I can proudly say I came out from all of it happier than before. (Happier? Can't seem to find a "better" word for it in this case... hmmm...)
But it is true. I can honestly say I'm happy. (I'm sure everyone who knows me knows how big of a deal it is... hehehe...)
All those tibbits of memories someone gave me, when stitched together, blocks out every single drop of doubt to the world I'm living on. Someday I'll thank that person. For everything she never thought she ever did. And for what she still does to me.
So here I am, still alive, unharmed, and well. Going about happier than before. With a little bounce on my steps, i tread on life, bolder and stronger.
One day I'll thank her for that. For this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

posts like this.. looks like im reading it off anne's blog.. hahaha

im going from most recent posts to the former... and WAAAAH i saw my name!! *blush* i feel so honored now i can be sikat to yer avid readers.. *snickers+beauty pageant wave-"hi soon to be fans!"*

hahaha! be safe dude.. still enjoyin yer twistedness... this is the steadiest (such a term!!) i could get in reading and staring u straight in the eye(s).. -_^

xoxo,
wootei

Anonymous said...

wootie: =D
Hahahaha! kulit ng comment mo a! parang kay anne ba? hehe... compliment ba yun? ganun ba ako ka-depressed?! hahahaha! joke! avid readers? meron ba? kaw lang madalas mag comment eh... can't say kung madami nagbabasa nitong blog... ATTENTION! SA LAHAT NG NAGBABASA DITO TINGNAN NYO YUNG SA LINKS KO NA RUTZIE'S MIND! ayan libre advertisement! pampasikat! hahahaha! still waiting for that staring contest with you... hayaan mo... I'll be nice... :P
Kitakits, wwwoooooteihhh!!!!! always a pleasure receiving your comments! Thanks!