Thursday, August 24, 2006

End of the day...

The sun has set hours ago,
The starless velvet has but a few momments to live,
But still, my day has yet to end -
For this day shall go on til eternity.

That this time shall ride on til forever
As these events shall be consumed by Memory.
That untangible god, that weaver of emotions,
That scribe of Fates.

For he hungers not just for torment,
But for humanly pleasures equally.
And I have much to offer him tonight.
To me, as much value that equals his thirst.

Mine thoughts now, are treasures, for him and mine -
His treasures, mine thoughts, he treasures.
Such lavish exchange for these kingly wealth,
But for my dear old friend, Memory, only the grandest.

I give to him ever so willingly, In return-
I may view these jewels of my past as often as I wish -
I trust and hope he'll care for this new gift of mine,
For I don't ever want to forget this kingly delight.

No comments: