Thursday, August 10, 2006

'Tis a sad, sad day in a sad, sad week

Hello, Earthlings! How's your world? I hope everything's fine on that wonderful third planet from the sun.
Me? Still falling stupidly in a black hole. That stupid vortex is drawing me closer to oblivion and beyond. I'm finding myself trapped in the crushing gravity of nothingness and forcing my thoughts to accept the metaphysics of the shadowy realm of bitter loneliness. Its drawing every pebble of my mind's landscape to surrender to the infinite calculations of (dare i say it...) fate. To accept that the infinite paths of time and space gave me a dead end. So sad.
So sad, indeed. When the bright sun of your life turns to that chaotic whirlpool of nothingness and void. As the gravity that once held all order and harmony turns to a vampiric force of melancholia. And the saddest bit among them all is the meek submission of one's will to the seemingly inevitable grip of the degrading hopelessness. Yes, hopelessness. That which binds all answers to the numeric equivalent of zero. That same hopelessness that spreads its influence to the far reaches of the unchartered dimensions of possibilities. That which kills worlds in a single blink.
Bleak. Yeah. My chances are bleak. That's the word for this world. Bleak. As dim as the last light of day from a screaming sunset. Bleak. The same feeling of the first second from a good dream, as you wake up and find out that that wonderful world is nothing more than a few ounces of brain fluid in the middle of this chaotic and seemingly pointless life. Bleak. I feel bleak.

No comments: