Sunday, September 03, 2006

Moon Song (Luna's Hymn)

Night unfolds a many reflections that fills our souls to the brink
And life sways - and life traverse - and the heart is the moon's a changing face
But you are God
Through you the moon is always in full bloom

The vast sky, the infinite stars - humbles men
But they don't make me bow - what are the heavens compared to you?
The sky - but a carpet for you to walk on
The stars - nothing but dust - lifeless - dull - scattered and nothing more

You are the only celestial that should be stared at
The only sun, moon, and galaxy to be looked up on
- and loved as far as the eye can see
- and loved until ages and ages and ages still - pass through my immortal soul

You are the Omega - the end that holds all
You are Change - the hand that bears all
You are the restless whisper that echoes in the seemingly endless night
You have all of me and my shadow - you are my only vision of light.

No comments: