Friday, September 29, 2006

Haaaaaaaaaaay naku...

i just feel lost... yeah... so fucked up in the head... hahaha... yeah... the times never seemed so confusingly fucked... a lot has happened... but somehow... i don't feel like blogging them... Pampanga trip, Dencio's Ayala Heights' Aniv was a blast, the storm was devastatingly awesome from my view, a lot of things going on in my life that i should remember and take note but i don't... i'm still STUCK with my problem (its not actually a problem... more like a tribulation or something... just lacking a better word for it... oh wait... i know the word... i just don't want to say it... =P)... YEP... everyone who knows me knows what i'm talking about... HELP!!! I'm goddamn losing my head here!!! HAHAHAHA!!! yeah... still stuck, struck and stumped... still lost in trance... still finding a place to breath and just clear my lungs... i want to shout on top of a mountain... just let it all out, mannnn... i wonder what i'll cry out when I do??? Hmmmm...... so there... i'm just blogging things rather than shouting on a mountain top... maybe i should... maybe this is better... who knows... who gives a fuck, right?


End of blog.

1 comment:

buttafly said...

the storm, i'd say, was one of the best things that ever happened -_- .....

so, you feel like screaming na din pala. been trying to grab, push, and beat all the frustration away. but no matter how hard you hit it, the slaps never seem enough, craving begging for more. saya.....

you scream at the top of your mountain, and i'll scream from the ledge of the fave place where the stars seem closer as the planes blink past, at the top of my lungs.... "its all bullshit!!! fuck you!!!"