Sunday, May 13, 2007

Time: Velocity of the Adventurer

Time's a moving real fast these days yessiree. A many many things happening nowadays. A little bit of luck bouncing up and down here and there. Places to be, people to meet up with. Strange events happening up and about. And somehow, time stretches for me.
Is this sounding like a 40's sci-fi manuscript? hahaha... Nah... its just me wondering why these things are happening. Well I can't really go into details... but this has been an extra-ordinary month so far. Hmmm... where do i begin? Well, let's just say the first week was hell of a fun ride. Relaxation, stress-free work, leisure, winning a nice prize, and other things need not be mentioned here. To sum it all up, everything was smooth sailing until one day, i suddenly felt my luck sink down. And then *BAM!* pop goes the balloon! A major problem at work, we lost an important equipment. I can't design anything now even if my life depends on it. Tried to tie loose ends with my ex. And I'm broke as a Lebanese swine herder.
Ok, so the last part wasn't real. A swine herder may have more money than I, but who cares? All I'm saying is "haven't you felt that feeling when everything is crashing and tumbling and sliding and falling down in just a small amount of time?" Sometimes you just feel that hope is dwindling away in every fraction of a second. Still, I guess it ain't all that bad, life bounces up as fast as it falls so I'll just wait for my luck to change direction. Just a little more time and everything will be back to normal. And once again I will be able to resume my worry free life. If I want to.

No comments: