Sunday, December 31, 2006

Going, going..... gone!

2006 has almost left. thank God! good bye, you friggin' year!
2006 was a year of mishaps. strange things coming and going in my life. all year it just kept bobbing up and down. and now its over. its finally 2007. what matters of headaches will i get this year? i dunno. but i'm sure it will be better than the last. i can't wait.
is it a common wonder that one reflects on there life as the year ends? now that its the last day of the year, i just can't help but to look back and see the trail i took. what do i see? i see tons of people that moved my life in directions i never knew. i see series of phantasmagorical events that shaped me to be better. and i see all the follies i did as i blundered about my way. life plays a sad and exciting game. and i played it like any normal(?) man should. i guess the last year wasn't so bad after all. yeah, there were tons of disappointments, but they were also dozens of chances to learn and improve myself. i knew new things about myself and the people around me. i learned lots in the matters of social affairs. and i learned that i really am stubborn. i learned lots of things.
hmmmm... so there. i have more to say... but i don't go into details so... i'll just sum it up:
i thought the previous year was bad, but i guess it was a good year to learn things, and these things that i learned will probably shape me til years on end. Happy happy new year to all! may you all find something this coming year that you can take deep into your lives... this will be an exciting year.

No comments: