Friday, October 20, 2006

.. it always starts with the first step... right?

Ha!
I finally woke up at 4am to jog..... I'm so happy... hehehe... I never thought I would get up, it took me 30 minutes just to stand. Damn. So i grabbed my shoes (I sleep beside my Nike Free 7.0... i love it... its the best damn running shoes i ever had!!!), wore a Levron James Jersey over jogging pants, complete with a track top! Hahaha! (who cares, no one will see me anyway, they're all asleep) all that gear and i just jogged for 40 min. Hahahaha! 40 min to leave the house and 40 min later i'm back! Bawi next time!
When I stepped out to the cold, the pre-dawn sky amazed me... Everything was clear! The stars were bright and the morning moon was... i dunno... i never seen it like that before. you can see the outline of the moon and a thin smile under it. It really looked like cheshire cat. i was just waiting for eyes to pop out of the face of the moon... after staring at the sky for some time, I started to run.

So now I have to work work work, hoping to have the same enthusiasm i had a while ago. Its 7:46am, back to reality.

=D

3 comments:

buttafly said...

wow, i'm sooo proud of you!! ^_^
i think we're doing good. slowly, maybe, but getting better..... wall-climbing naman!! i know who you can take =} sana sumama sya =O ...... sama din natin sya jogging. who can I take kaya para di naman ako alone? maybe stitch wants to go jogging with me =O ..... oh the stars, and the cheshire moon.... @_@

Anonymous said...

takbo takbo takbo!!!!
marathon..?
uhm nice shoes! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

double knots for u my boy.. u dotn wna trip and fall on ur face.. and ruin them trainers,,,