Monday, October 02, 2006

at work...

today is a day of realization...
okay... so i'm getting sick of my work... i like teaching... but i just can't stand some people...

i spent my afternoon on our office's rooftop... just wanted to be alone...
i laid down under the afternoon sky, read some, but i finally decided to play soccer with an old, worn-out plastic pail and an old chair as my goal. sweated for a few hours while watching the sun disappear. all the while just thinking of this bullshit life.

i'm beginning to hate my work, so sick of those "plastic" co-workers. i'm beginning to doubt my so-called friends, those who just show up when they need something. i'm in love with a girl who treats me like a rag-doll. i'm getting fed up at our house (as usual). i'm starting to worry about money and career. i'm just so sick and tired of all the crap this world is offering me.

Me, myself, and i... a quote i held close to my heart before... i guess its resurfacing again. not much people to put my trust into these days... everyone's all lies. i don't want to be trapped in a circle of lies again... never again... so goodbye to all of you people's crap.

2 comments:

buttafly said...

awwwwwww =(

Anonymous said...

then again...
you need to look at the brighter side of life...
the few things that would bring you joy...
smile...
always will be soon for you my friend...